Sales Controller - Automotive
Salary: OTE £45,000+
Are you a successful Sales Controller looking for a new challenge?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Controller for our dealership in Dunstable.
Sales Controller key responsibilities:
· Ensuring that all enquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly
· Adhering to the organization process guidelines and techniques, which are associated with sales divisions
· Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements
· Maintaining the best level of client satisfaction and smallest level of client discontentment without compromising success of company
· Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the clients with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organization
· Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
· Maintaining excellent connection with the revenue supervisors and administrators and staying accountable to them
· Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met
· Ensuring that all workers are dedicated to the revenue values and concepts to be able to maintain an excellent revenue environment in the office
The Ideal Sales Controller:
· Knowledge about sales world
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
· Analytical bent of mind to make good decisions
· Great business acumen
· Knowledge and experience of the motor industry
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.