Sales Development Manager – (two roles)
Hyundai is the sixth largest car manufacturer in the world – with its sights set firmly
on joining the global top five by 2010. Hyundai’s ambition extends to the UK, as evidenced by five consecutive years of growth.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen within our Sales Division working as Sales Development Managers. The roles will work closely with our dealers in Area 4 (East England) and Area 6 (West England) and will deliver sales and customer service performance by coaching dealers in sales process, prospect management and CSI best practice.
The role will involve:
• Helping the dealers to achieve their sales targets
• Implementing showroom prospecting and follow up processes with all dealers
through coaching and training that meet HMUK standards. Processes to
cover new, used, retail, small business and fleet
• Monitoring the performance of dealer prospecting and showroom follow up
processes through reporting systems and a regular programme of dealer visits
• Identifying and supporting dealership and team “best practice” in all areas of prospecting and follow up activity
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and attitudes:
• Proven track record in territory sales/business development
• Well accustomed to working in professional sales/business development environments with clearly defined planning and reporting disciplines
• Sound knowledge and application of sales process, prospecting, CRM best practice
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility at all levels
• Commercially aware; able to make sound business judgements with a profit focus
• Organised with good planning skills, able to balance short and long-term demands
If you think you possess the qualities required and would like to be considered for
this position, please send a CV with a covering letter to:
Sarah Clark, HR Administrator, Hyundai Motor UK Ltd, St John's Court,
Easton Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11 1JX
Closing date: Thursday 31st May 2007
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.