Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional, Account Manager or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading Automotive Dealer group and has been involved in the Motor Trade since 1920. Over the years, they have built a reputation for service and quality that is second to none. Since the birth of the company, they have seen and undergone many changes but their high standards have continued, which is represented in the award of Ford’s highly prestigious ‘Chairman’s Award’ which they achieved in both 2010 and 2012.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a number of Sales Executive’s across the group.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the Sales Executive is as follows:
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
The Ideal Sales Executive Candidate will have:
· Previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred, however not essential as full training will be provided.
In exchange our client offers an exceptional numeration package for their Sales Executive with an uncapped opportunity to earn, and extensive company benefits.
If your looking for a Career as a Sales Executive and this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Dunmow, Epping, Harlow, Hertford, Letchworth, Stevenage, Stortford, Waltham Cross.
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits