Are you a successful Commercial Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve sites, an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Commercial Sales Executive for their dealership at Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive is as follows:
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used Commercial Vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
- To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files.
The Ideal Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive Candidate will have:
- A minimum of a year's experience retailing commercial vehicles.
- Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
- Live within the catchments area of Bury St Edmunds
In exchange our client offers an exceptional numeration package for their Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive with an uncapped opportunity to earn, and extensive company benefits.
If your looking for a Career as a Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive and this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Executive – Commercial Vehicles
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: up to 15K-17k basic, 35K-40k OTE – Company Car, 20 days holiday