Corporate KIA Sales Executive
Location: Cosham, Portsmouth
Salary: Competitive with £30k OTE
Are you a successful Corporate Sales Executive, Sales Professional, or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
The Hendy Group has been supplying quality vehicles across the South Coast since 1910. The Group has in excess of fifteen sites stretching across southern England from Exeter through Southampton, Portsmouth and West Sussex, employing over 600 staff and selling in excess of 21,000 vehicles a year. The Hendy Group currently represents Ford Car and Commercial vehicles, Mazda, Honda, Kia, and Iveco manufacturers.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Corporate KIA Sales Executive for their dealership in Cosham.
The Corporate Sales Executive will perform a vital role in creating incremental profit and sales for the department by selling to local businesses and sole traders the Kia product using an established sales process. Exceeding customer expectations is key to a long lasting relationship with these customers.
Corporate Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
You will be currently employed as a sales professional, ideally with Motor trade sales experience. You must be able to demonstrate that you are a high achiever, who thrives on challenges and ultimately “closing the sale”.
The ideal Corporate Sales Executive:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
· Excellent communication and negotiating skills are a prerequisite
· A full, clean driving licence
The successful Corporate Sales Executive will enjoy:
· Competitive Salary circa £30k OTE
· Company car
· Generous holiday allowance
If this sounds like your ideal role please click APPLY!