We currently have an opportunity at our Robins & Day Leicester South site for a Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Line Manager to achieve maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales. The Sales Executive plays vital role in helping the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
• To achieve, and strive to exceed, all set targets and sales objectives.
• Ensure that each customer consultation carried out is professional, includes qualification and avoids the use of jargon.
• Ensure adherence to the Company and dealership hand-over, follow-up and prospecting procedure.
• Promote F&I packages to each customer or provide a professional referral to the Business Manager or Sales Manager for full consultation, as applicable, adhering strictly to all FSA guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of administration and operational tasks in line with Company procedures and FSA regulations.
With a professional, enthusiastic and positive approach, you will be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and results orientated and possess the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment.
With the ability to develop and maintain effective professional relationships with customers and colleagues, you will help to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, and you will have the ability to influence others and be committed to achieving sales targets and objectives.
All applicants should hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If you're ready to drive your way to success and deliver a star performance, then please send your CV to email@example.com detailing which site you are applying to in the subject box of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.