Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional, Account Manager or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a New Car Sales Executive for their Jaguar Dealership in Stourbridge.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To achieve monthly sales targets for new vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Have previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred
· Must Have a Driving License
In exchange our client offers an exceptional numeration package with an uncapped opportunity to earn, and extensive company benefits.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: New Car Sales Executive
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.