Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships. Our client is the UK's Leading Automotive Retailer in the UK, and sells a broad range of new and used motor cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. They currently represent over 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motor car retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Our client is situated in Leicester. They are the UK Flagship Store and pride themselves on delivering an outstanding customer experience. They require a Sales Executive who is able to demonstrate a successful, stable sales track record. The ideal candidate will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and outstanding customer satisfaction.
Focused on achieving goals, you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive is responsible for:
· Achieving profit and volume targets
· Maintaining above National average for CSI mystery shops & feedback via manufacturer systems
· Managing all enquiries by use of the Dealer Management System
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
The successful candidate will:
· Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
· Have a desire to be close to our Customers (we ride too, and we regularly attend events and social meetings)
· Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where our Customer desire to return to time after time
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be focused on achieving goals
· Be a team player
· Enjoy and be Passionate about Bikes
In return, our client will offer an attractive salary. Also, with their leading position within the motor industry, there are excellent opportunities for further career advancement and industry-led training. If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY.
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits