Are you a successful Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client has five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Land Rover, Toyota, Skoda and Nissan and also operates three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles. The company also prides itself on offering an excellent working environment with a friendly and positive culture.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Executive for their Toyota Dealership in Chesterfield
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, hitting the minimum profit targets.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
· To carry out company mandatory paperwork and processes to an excellent standard.
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have previous experience within the automotive industry
· Have previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
A generous package is on offer with on target earnings of circa £25-30k per annum although the most successful executives will find this easy to exceed. A Toyota company car, comprehensive product training and other incentives are also included.
If this looks like the ideal role for you and your skill sets match the criteria above, then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.