Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional, Account Manager or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was the first person to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Land Rover, Toyota, Skoda and Nissan and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting Sales Executives for their Land Rover and Toyota Dealership in Chesterfield.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the Sales Executive is as follows:
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
- To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
- Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred
A generous package is on offer with on target earnings of circa £30k per annum although the most successful executives will find this easy to exceed. Comprehensive product training and other incentives are also included.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary £ 30k + £35k OTE + Company car