Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional, Account Manager or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client started trading in 1908 from Finchley selling motor accessories. In 1912 they were appointed as a Ford dealer in London. They represent many leading motor brands including Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Alf Romeo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Seat, Hyundai, Mazda, Kia, Chevrolet and Ford. The group employs 1,400 people across thirty-nine locations with an annual turnover of £400 million. They are the largest independent Peugeot dealer in the country and have one of the largest network of Vauxhall dealers. They pride themselves in providing a high quality customer service and an ethical approach to business.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Executive for their Jaguar and Mazda Dealerships in Huddersfield.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the Sales Executive is as follows:
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred
In exchange our client offers an exceptional numeration package for their Sales Executive with an uncapped opportunity to earn, and extensive company benefits.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits