Automotive Sales Executive (s) Required - Hull
Originally founded in 1946, JCT600 remains a proud family firm with a long and illustrious history in the motor industry. JCT 600 is now one of the UK's largest privately owned independent motor groups today representing 21 franchises operating from 50 dealerships across the North of England with an annual turnover in excess of £850 million.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Sales Executives to join the team across our dealership network.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting set targets whilst maximising the profit on each unit sold and working with the dealership’s agreed sales processes and methods. Your will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products.
- Ensuring that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, and are referred to the Business Manager.
- Striving to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seeking and securing repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
The successful Sales Executive will ideally have a proven sales track record gained within the automotive industry, however all transferable skills will be considered. You will also need:
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently achieve minimum targets.
- A full UK driving licence.
Each employee at JCT600 plays an integral role. Everyone works together, constantly communicating and supporting each other in a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and enjoyable.
For your opportunity to join JCT 600 and become part of our success, please APPLY BELOW!
Sales Executive (s)
Role based in Hull
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.