Nissan Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
We are a family owned company, who pride ourselves on our excellent Customer Service throughout the company. We are main dealers for Nissan , Isuzu and SsangYong, as well as being a Land Rover Approved Service Centre and Bodyshop, Jaguar Approved Body Repair Centre and Renault Authorised Repairer.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Nissan Sales Executive for our dealership in Howden.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
· Identifying and targeting prospective clients
· Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
· To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
The Ideal Sales Executive:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
· Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· A full clean driving licence
We are looking for someone who can embrace our family-values, whilst ensuring that every sales opportunity is explored to its fullest potential. We understand that in order to be successful, we need to be driven, and powered by the skill, loyalty and potential of our people. That’s why we recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent benefits, training and career development opportunities.
If you want the chance to join our friendly team, and have the relevant skills for this role, please click APPLY