Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
My client is the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve sites, an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now looking to expand the sales team, and are seeking a Sales Executive to join their highly successful dealership in Hartlepool.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Executive will be responsible for:
· Gaining in-depth knowledge of Vauxhall and other franchise vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers.
· Test driving vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features.
· Completing orders, returning email/telephone calls and other administrative functions including processing transaction paperwork.
· Following up existing and potential customers to generate leads and stimulate sales.
· Achieving monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles and realising profit targets.
· Achieving monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance products.
The ideal Sales Executive will have previous experience in the automotive industry with a proven track record in sales.
Additionally they also have a vacancy for a Trainee Sales Executive to join the team, so this is a great opportunity for any Sales professional.
In either case, my client will expect you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:-
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service.
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills.
· Administration skills and be able to use computers with confidence
· Thee ability to organise and prioritise work.
· A full, clean driving licence.
· Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings.
The successful applicants will enjoy:
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus.
· Use of a company car
· Access to the company pension scheme.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· An excellent working environment representing the fantastic Vauxhall vehicle range.
Sales Executive/Trainee Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive + Benefits