You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers.
- Informing and advising visitors on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues.
- Explaining differences between Mercedes-Benz vehicles and competitors' vehicles; highlighting usefulness/advantages.
- Immediately passing on customers' wishes to sales management.
- Evaluating used cars and arranging for technical appraisals to be carried out.
- Introducing customers to other customer support units and continuously maintaining contact with these units.
- Preparing and carrying out follow-up contacts and compiling contact reports.
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results.
- Compiling and sending out offers.
- Well-targeted and continuous planning of acquisition of new customers.
- Establishing contact personally, in writing and by telephone.
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability.
- Involvement in design of exhibition space and product placement.
- Involvement in sales events.
- Guaranteeing professional level of product presentation (price marking, accessibility, cleanliness, etc.)
- Carrying out market and target group analyses and compiling statistics.
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region.
- Carrying out customer and demand/need-oriented sales discussions.
- Offering and selling accessories.
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts.
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract.
- Offering and selling service packages.
- Prepare offers and follow-up with customers and prospects.
- Recording the customer's order, preparing cost calculation and passing them on to the respective department.
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer
- Recording, dealing with and passing on customer's desired amendments
- (changes to vehicle type and fittings)
- Agreeing on processing and registration procedures with customer.
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts.
- Reaching agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.)
- Supervising all processes up to delivery.
- Agreeing with customers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery, registration, etc.)
- Handing over vehicle and introducing customer to the vehicle.
- Planning and carrying out regular contact with customers.
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures.
- Taking individual period of ownership of customer's vehicle into consideration with respect to timely follow-up orders.
Skills and Experience
Has completed sales training, ideally in the automobile industry, or within a high value retail sales environment.
Excellent listening and communication skills.
Has the ability to follow a structured Sales Process.
Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service.
For more information or to apply please click here: www.mercedes-benzretailcareers.co.uk