Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: OTE £35K-£40K
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Sales Executive for their dealership in Bury St Edmunds.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· Gain in-depth knowledge of Vauxhall and other franchise vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate vehicle features
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
The ideal Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for performance and lead development. We expect you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
· Thrive on dealing with members of the public
· A full, clean driving licence
· Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy:
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus.
· Company car and fuel allowance
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.