Sales Executive Required in Banbury
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, my client currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Sales Executive for their dealership in Banbury.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Executive will be responsible for:
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
· Identifying and targeting prospective clients
· Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The successful Sales Executive will have a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service and will be able to take personal responsibility for their performance and the development of their own leads. You will be able to demonstrate strong administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and have the ability to organise and prioritise work
What we need from you:
· Great Attitude
· Drive & Energy
· Active listening skills and
· Ability to engage customers
· A full clean driving licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive with OTE £30k to £45K+