Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Sky Ford was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. Sky Ford has been trading for over 15 years. We believe our longevity is down to our commitment to our customers.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Executive for the dealership in Watford.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
· To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance, insurance and usual motor trade “Add-On” products
· Identifying and targeting prospective clients
· Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
· Understanding the Manufacturer requirements regarding customer care
· Maintaining CSI standards therefore increasing a great customer experience
The ideal Sales Executive:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
· Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
· A full driving licence
This is an exciting time to be joining us, as the dealership will be going through a total refurbishment within the next 18 to 24 months.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.