Salary: OTE £40,000 + Uncapped Commission
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Established in 1972, Viking Garages is a highly successful car dealership representing the fantastic Kia Motors brand in Southampton. As a family owned and run business you can rest assured we're committed to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and care. As you would expect with Kia being one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in the world, we have had a massive increase in our sales volume over the last few years.
2015 will again see huge increase in our business meaning that we have a fantastic opportunity now for a Sales Executive to who wants to be very well rewarded for their efforts to meet targets and achieve results to join our team at our dealership in Southampton.
Sales Executive responsibilities:
• Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
• To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
• To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
• Identifying and targeting prospective clients
• Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
• Has a passion to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
• Demonstrates a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Takes personal responsibility for performance and lead development
• Has bags of personality and takes pleasure in dealing with customers
• Shows excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Possesses good administration and IT skills, and the ability to organise and prioritise work
• Has a full clean driving licence
Automotive sales experience is not essential if you are a target driven Sales Executive with a proven track record of sales then click APPLY!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.