Positions available at: Eastcote, High Wycombe, Reading, Ruislip, Shepperton, Slough, Woodburn Moor
Generous salary and bonus scheme
Permanent, Full Time
• Experience within the selling arena is preferred but not essential, as a full and detailed induction will take place for the right candidate.
• Ability to achieve sales targets and work well as part of a team.
• Technical knowledge (motor vehicles) would be an advantage but not essential.
As a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales Executive, you will sell new and used cars to achieve targets whilst maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care and satisfaction.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Selling a minimum total sales volume of units.
• Ensuring a thorough knowledge of the company sales and credit procedures.
• Being thoroughly familiar with the current product range.
• Keeping up to date with knowledge of competitive products.
• Being able to qualify prospects and determine what their buying motives are, what they should buy and how best to sell to them.
• Following the Sales Process for all enquiries.
• Maximising the sale of other products such as accessories.
You must thrive when working under pressure and have the ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations with a passion for getting it right first time, every time. You will also be prepared to undergo a formal recruitment process and demonstrate suitability for the position.
Dating back to 1996, wlmg is a privately owned award winning company that specialises in new and used car sales across London and the Home Counties. Key franchise partners for wlmg include Nissan, Fiat, Kia, and Hyundai although wlmg also sell a wide range of non franchise vehicles.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position that you are applying for and your preferred location of employment.
People/Skills that would be suitable for this role include: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Motor Industry, Sales, Automotive Sales.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.