Role: Sales Manager - Automotive
Location – Cheshire Oaks
Package: £50,000 OTE
Our client is one of the countries largest privately owned motor vehicle retailing groups representing a wide range of marques across 15 sites and are proud to be a successful member of the AM100.
Like most family businesses, they developed from modest beginnings. In 1966, they opened the first business in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. It was, and still is, renowned for a warm, friendly and personal service, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and outstanding value for money.
Due to their continued success they are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead their sales team at their new state of the art Hyundai dealership at Cheshire oaks.
Your key role will be to support the Dealer Principal to ensure the Sales Department meets its profit and volume targets
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Lead, motivate and inspire others
• Maximise sales and profit opportunities
• Focus on achieving goals
• Demonstrate high achievement
• Have a full understanding of Finance & Insurance
• Work as a team player and on own initiative
• Motivate self and others to achieve excellent results
• Demonstrate ability in administration
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
• Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
• Have a proven track record of exceeding targets
• Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability within a process driven framework
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
With the ability to drive and motivate your sales team you will also be committed to excellence and demonstrate a determined and forward thinking attitude.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package and a wide range of company benefits.
If you feel up to the challenge we need to hear from you TODAY!