Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 basic OTE £55K+
Are you a successful Automotive Sales Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Sales Manager for their dealership in Hartlepool.
Key responsibilities of Sales Manager:
· To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
· Analysis of departmental profit on a daily basis, ensuring costs are contained and reduced and debtors are reviewed regularly (completing relevant reports within tight deadlines)
· Management of the sales team and sales processes
· Management and control of profit margins
· Management and control of stock pricing and presentation
· To maximise the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products
· To monitor and achieve KPI targets
· To assist the General Manager in maintaining policy and procedure
· To coach and develop Sales Executives to excel in their role
· Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
· Maintain a strong relationship with the manufacturers
The ideal Sales Manager:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must have previous Motor Trade experience as a Sales Manager
· Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
· Great business acumen
· Must have an appetite for generating sales
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of our winning team apply today!