Sales Manager at Eastbourne Volvo
A Sales Manager is required to join and lead a strong team at this successful branch with a prestigious brand, the only premium brand to improve their registration performance year on year since 2008. The brand is associated with an exciting current range, together with new products to be launched in 2010.
The site is located in a prominent position with excellent visibility which lends itself to a very successful used car site. Both New and Used car volumes have grown in the past 12 months; our aspiration is to grow to an overall volume of 500 units per annum. The position would suit someone who is a self starter, motivational with proven management skills and who is ready for a new challenge in the continuing development of this already successful team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Skills gained in a similar role in the industry;
• A proven track record in delivering profitability and excellent customer service;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive approach.
• Certified proof of competency in accordance with FSA Regulations for Selling Insurance or receive training/assessment.
• Excellent leadership qualities, particularly in man management in terms of maintaining and improving sales performance.
Caffyns plc offers a competitive remuneration package as well as the usual benefits associated with a plc.
Closing date: 26.3.10
To apply online visit www.caffyns.co.uk and click on Recruitment”.
Alternatively, for informal queries regarding this role or an application pack, please telephone Derek Willis, General Manager, on 01323 418300
Caffyns plc will recruit and develop people based solely on their ability to perform the job