Job Title: Automotive Sales Manager
Location: Bretton ( Near Chester )
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an outstanding Sales Manager?
Evans Halshaw is the largest independent operator of franchised automotive dealerships in the UK. Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, Evans Halshaw represents over 20 volume brands including Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today Evans Halshaw represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Evans Halshaw sells new retail Fords, used all-franchise retail commercial vehicles, and new fleet Ford cars and commercials
They are seeking a full-time EXPERIENCED sales leader/business manager to join their team at their Ford dealership in Bretton (near Chester)
Commercial experience is ESSENTIAL and a Ford background is DESIRABLE. Package to be negotiated depending on the right candidate/experience but will include a company vehicle, an attractive salary, and a performance related bonus payment. The position is available for immediate start, but we are in no hurry to recruit; the right candidate for the unique type of business we operate is absolutely essential.
This position will involve reporting to a Dealer Principal on site who will also actively be involved in the operational sales requirements of the site to include stock purchasing, finance & insurance related sales/development, vehicle valuations, compliance with consumer credit directive and FSA, financial management accounts understanding and interpretation, debt management, and customer service experience.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead, motivate and inspire others
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Focus on achieving goals
- Demonstrate high achievement
- Work as a team player and on own initiative
- Motivate self and others to achieve excellent results
- Demonstrate ability in administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
- Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
- Have a proven track record of achieving Manufacturer targets
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
An experienced sales team exists on site so a motivational character is required to progress. Hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, plus Saturdays 9am - 4pm.
Being part of Europe’s largest Motor Retail Group includes the following benefits:
- Company Car
- Opportunity to have a subsidised second car for a family member
- Inclusion into Company Share Schemes (as available)
- Industry training from within the group
- A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position in a busy sales environment
- Fantastic career opportunities only found in Europe's largest Group!
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please Apply Today!
Key Locations: Bretton, Chester, Wrexham, Warrington.
Key Words: Sales, Manager, Automotive, Prestige, Volume, Business Manager, Sales controller.