As part of our ambitious growth plans the UK's 15th best company to work for have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly dedicated and effective Sales Manager to manage one of our Scottish dealerships. Family business, family time - CLOSED SUNDAYS!
We have a clear vision to become the World's best automotive retailer and with your help we'll get there.
You will be responsible for:
· Ensuring customer satisfaction is of a World Class standard, through building trust and exceeding the customer's expectations.
· Maximising opportunities: Ensuring the sales process is adhered to at all times, Sales executives are prospecting, conducting follow calls and maximising every enquiry.
· Maximising departmental Profit: Achieve business plan through the sales of vehicles , add ons and finance whilst controlling departmental costs
· Data Quality and FSA Compliance: Manage sales executive's diaries in line with the group strategy; Ensure all data collected by business managers and sales executive is recorded accurately to ensure the customer database is accurate.
· Marketing: To implement a sales and marketing plan on a month to month basis.
· Stock Management: To ensure ideal levels of stock are maintained and prepared.
· Manage the sales team: To Inspire and lead the team to achieve the sales target for the department.
· Manage the Business manager: To create an environment for the Business manager to 1st and 2nd face all customer contacts.
· Presentation Standards: To maintain the highest possible standards.
· Polices and Processes: To promote the group policies.
In return you will be offered an attractive remuneration package + company car + benefits + ongoing training and career progression. EVERY SUNDAY OFF!
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and communities in which we serve. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction.