UK SALES MANAGER – Coventry based
35 - 40k per annum
LTI (London Taxis International), the manufacturers of the world-famous ‘black cab’, are seeking a UK Sales Manager. The role will aim to maximize sales in the UK through the independent dealer network.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, duties of the successful candidate will include:
• Managing the sales through the independent dealer network
• Allocating factory production slots to all dealers to fulfill their annual sales targets
• Developing and implementing sales plans to meet local, regional and national sales targets
• Developing, implementing and communicating CSI results
• Developing the relationship with the Blackhorse Taxi Finance to benefit the dealer networks
• Developing relationships with the Taxi Trade at both local and national level to help influence legislation decisions
• Supporting the marketing team in developing plans and campaigns to assist taxi sales
• Preparing weekly sales report for the LTI management
• Supervising 2 Sales Administrators
You will be educated to degree level, with up to 5 years’ experience of Sales & Marketing from a manufacturing background, preferably in a dealer development or regional manager role. Some experience of dealership sales would be an advantage.
You will possess demonstrable ability to influence at all levels, good communication and presentation skills, and good time management skills. You will also be competent with the Microsoft Office package.
Although this role will be Coventry based, there will be a requirement for UK wide travel.
Please send your CV and letter of application to: Susan Sackey, Human Resources Advisor, LTI Limited, Holyhead Road, Coventry, CV5 8JJ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.lti.com. Closing date for applications is 1st June 2007.