Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an outstanding New & Used Sales Manager?
Due to the increasing performance of their business, Our client now require a Sales Team Manager of the highest calibre to join their busy operation in Nottingham.
Your key role will be to support the Dealer Principal to ensure the Sales Department meets its profit and volume targets. In order to achieve this, you will take responsibility for FSA adherence and for the leadership of our their well-established Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead, motivate and inspire others
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Focus on achieving goals
- Demonstrate high achievement
- Work as a team player and on own initiative
- Motivate self and others to achieve excellent results
- Demonstrate ability in administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
- Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
- Have a proven track record of achieving Manufacturer targets
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
As one of the largest Motor Retail Groups in the UK my client can offer the following benefits:
- Company Car
- Opportunity to have a subsidised second car for a family member
- Inclusion into Company Share Schemes (as available)
- Industry training from within the group
- A remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, commensurate with this important, high profile position in a busy sales environment
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please Apply Today!
Key locations: Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Mansfield, Loughborogh,