Our Client is one of the countries largest privately owned motor vehicle retailing groups representing a wide range of marques across 15 sites and are proud to be a successful member of the AM100.
Like most family businesses, they have developed from modest beginnings. In 1966, they opened the first business in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. It was, and still is, renowned for a warm, friendly and personal service, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and outstanding value for money.
Due to their continued success they are currently seeking an experienced Automotive Car Sales Manager to join their busy sales teams their Cheshire Oaks,
Your key role will be to support the Dealer Principal to ensure the Used Car Sales Department meets its profit and volume targets. In order to achieve this, you will take responsibility for FSA adherence and for the leadership of their well-established Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead, motivate and inspire others
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Focus on achieving goals
- Demonstrate high achievement
- Work as a team player and on own initiative
- Motivate self and others to achieve excellent results
- Demonstrate ability in administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
- Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
- Have a proven track record of achieving Manufacturer targets
- Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please Apply Today!
Job Title: Automotive Sales Manager
Location: Cheshire Oaks
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Key Words: Sales, Manager, Automotive, Prestige, Volume, Business Manager, Sales controller. Used Car sales Manager.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.