Are you an experienced Sales Manager currently looking for the next step in your career?
We are a family owned company, who pride ourselves on our excellent Customer Service throughout the company. We are main dealers for Nissan , Isuzu and SsangYong, as well as being a Land Rover Approved Service Centre and Bodyshop, Jaguar Approved Body Repair Centre and Renault Authorised Repairer.
This is a fantastic time to join our hard-working friendly environment, as, due to an increase in demand, we require an experienced Sales Manager to join our Authorised Nissan team in Howden, East Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the key responsibilities of the Sales Manager are:
· Liaising with the manufacturer re: targets and bonuses and contributing also through your own sales to assist the overall departmental sales targets
· Manage the new car sales operation for the Nissan brand, motivating the team to increase volume and margins from the sales of new Nissan vehicles and accessories
· Operational sales requirements of the site to include stock purchasing, finance & insurance related sales/development
· Compliance with consumer credit directive and FSA
· Used car underwriting of part exchanges, managing performance of the sales executives
The Ideal candidate will:
· Be a Sales Manager operating in a volume or busy specialist environment
· Have relevant experience and be seeking the next step in their career
· Have a proven track record of achieving Manufacturer targets
· Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork
· Finance knowledge and business manager skills should be a pre-requisite in your skill set
We are looking for a specific self-starter, a professional sales leader and one who naturally commands respect from their team and who is fluent as a retail sales manager in a volume franchise. Previous Nissan sales management experience would be an added advantage. You must possess strong sales management and people skills, having at least 5 years’ experience working within a volume dealership sales management role already, managing sales executives in a retail showroom environment with a KPI and sales pipeline measurement system in place to ensure the department's overall volume and margin targets are achieved.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits