Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Bonus, giving an overall OTE of £45K to £55K Depending on Experience.
Are you a successful Automotive Sales Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Sky Ford was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. Sky Ford has been trading for over 15 years. We believe our longevity is down to our commitment to our customers.
Due to continued business requirements we are now recruiting a Sales Manager for our dealership in Watford.
Key responsibilities of Sales Manager:
· To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
· Analysis of departmental profit on a daily basis, ensuring costs are contained and reduced and debtors are reviewed regularly (completing relevant reports within tight deadlines)
· Management of the sales team and sales processes
· Management and control of profit margins
· Management and control of stock pricing and presentation
· To maximise the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products
· To monitor and achieve KPI targets
· To assist the General Manager in maintaining policy and procedure
· To coach and develop Sales Executives to excel in their role
· Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
· Maintain a strong relationship with the manufacturers
· Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
· To maintain and improve CSI scores
The ideal Sales Manager:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must have previous Motor Trade experience as a Sales Manager
· Excellent listening skills
· Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
· Great business acumen
· Must have an appetite for generating sales
This is an exciting time to be joining us, as the dealership will be going through a total refurbishment within the next 18 to 24 months, building a purpose built modern premises.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.