This exciting opportunity exists within our Crawley Land Rover dealership near Gatwick
Land Rover are a manufacturer of exquisite cars – beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers’ desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards that define our brands.
Job Purpose: To manage all vehicle sales processes within the Sales environment. To achieve vehicle sales, finance sales, accessory sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the sales team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
As a Land Rover Sales Manager, your Key Objectives will be:
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and manufacturer requirements.
- To manage the mix and specification of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within the dealership.
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns with the support of the marketing department.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Regularly communicates and interact with members of other departments to develop the business and the Harwoods company ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
Ideally suited to an individual with a strong, proven background in automotive sales management and new car sales; exposure to Land Rover would be highly advantageous, although not a pre-requisite.
In return, we offer a very strong package, an uncapped bonus structure, superb facilities and a prestige company car. Our Pension & Healthcare options are second to none as you would expect from this award winning Family Business, now in its 80th year of trading in the South of England.
We always aim to promote from within and offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.