This is a fantastic opportunity for a really talented and ambitious individual to join an automotive manufacturer. You will be responsible for the Management of their UK Sales Operations team to maximize sales and ensure all objectives are achieved. This head office based team handles the sales operations processes, campaigns and incentives.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Managing a team with overall responsibility for the Sales Operations department and the following areas:
- Monitoring & processing the payments to the dealer network for all retail and fleet bonuses
- Monitoring & processing the payments for all ad hoc dealer incentives that relate to new vehicle registrations
- Communication of the quarterly campaign structure to the network
- Communication of the dealer targets to the network
- Management of the new vehicle pricing system
- Issuing and maintaining all fleet agreements and processing associated payments to customers
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background with an automotive manufacturer, ideally with experience in a field based sales operations role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrate a strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of automotive manufacturer commercial operations
- Show strong people management skills, ideally with some experience of managing a team
- Demonstrate a progressive career history to date
- Demonstrate flair and a passion for the automotive industry
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a challenging and analytical mind
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.