To operate the vehicle distribution process between MG UK and the franchise dealer network and support the sales ordering process and sales team from Head Office.
• To control the outbound logistics function, manage the delivery contractor and ensure efficient use of the delivery vehicles.
• To act as the key contact point by dealers and the delivery supplier for vehicle distribution
• To process vehicle orders for dealers
• To support the sales forecasting and order input process to China
• To support the regional managers from head office
• To assist in the daily administration of the sales department
Special requirements (tools and equipment used, external contacts etc.)
• Knowledge of vehicle distribution and ordering systems
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Commercial awareness – ability to support dealers and regional staff whilst minimising costs to the business
Other Features of job (shifts, travel, working conditions etc.)
• Liaison with Manufacturing and Transport company
• Liaison with Finance
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.