We are seeking someone with an Accounting or Analytical background in the Automotive industry to join an international business that represents a major Automotive Manufacturer across the globe; they are seeking a Sales Planning Manager who will be responsible for the Coordination of key functions of Volume Planning and Sales Reporting to the manufacturer. Controller of internal reports, tracking sales of vehicles as well as stock levels.
- Develops the process and systems to manage the business effectively.
- Manages the flow of orders from the Dealers and develops systems to process and track the Dealers’ orders as efficiently as possible.
- Monthly reports of stock and sales from Dealers and Aid & Project business.
- Primary contact with the manufactures Volume Planners.
- Liaison with Head of Sales Operations and Regional Business Managers to agree forecasts, targets and opportunities for both sales and production.
- Supervision and management of Dealer Account Coordinators (4-6) coordinating sales reporting and production planning for 56 Dealers around the globe.
- Ensure Dealer orders are submitted on time and at budgeted levels monthly.
- Coordinate with Regional Business Managers and dealers regarding order submissions vs. forecasts.
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience in an Accounting or Analytical role within the Automotive Industry
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills across all levels – verbal/written
- Kerridge (Dealer Management System) experience ideal but not essential
- International market experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Good organisation / project management skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.