Sales Process Executive
Are you a Sales Process Executive looking to join a successful company?
Established in 1997 Ridgeway is one of the South’s most successful Automotive Franchise Dealer Groups. We currently represent brands including Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Audi to name a few, whilst also owning a range of used car sites, body shop and accident repair centres across the south coast.
Due to continuing business requirements we now require a Sales Process Executive to join our Audi dealership in Oxford.
This is a new and high profile position where you will be listening to and reviewing sales calls into the business as a means of improving our overall lead management.
· Monitor Calls
· Identifying and targeting prospective customers
· Follow up with existing customers to generate leads and close sales
The Ideal Sales Process Executive:
· Excellent listening skills and able to enter data in an accurate and timely fashion
· Be a self-starter with the ability to work methodically and to a defined process
· Be motivated to listen to and accurately assess calls to help the business improve.
· Ability to use spreadsheets and an attention to detail for the data entry
· Have worked in a customer service role
· Knowledge of CRM and DMS systems and how to search for data
· Hold a valid driving License
This position is Monday to Friday with 22 days holiday a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Ridgeway at an exciting time of growth. If you have the skills required and wish to express your interest in the role, apply below!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.