Sales Process Executive
Are you a Sales Process Executive looking to join a successful company?
Established in 1997 Ridgeway is one of the South’s most successful Automotive Franchise Dealer Groups. We currently represent brands including Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Audi to name a few, whilst also owning a range of used car sites, body shop and accident repair centres across the south coast.
Due to continuing business requirements we now require a Sales Process Executive to join our Audi dealership in Oxford.
This is a new and high profile position where you will be listening to and reviewing sales calls into the business as a means of improving our overall lead management.
· Monitor Calls
· Identifying and targeting prospective customers
· Follow up with existing customers to generate leads and close sales
The Ideal Sales Process Executive:
· Excellent listening skills and able to enter data in an accurate and timely fashion
· Be a self-starter with the ability to work methodically and to a defined process
· Be motivated to listen to and accurately assess calls to help the business improve.
· Ability to use spreadsheets and an attention to detail for the data entry
· Have worked in a customer service role
· Knowledge of CRM and DMS systems and how to search for data
· Hold a valid driving License
This position is Monday to Friday with 22 days holiday a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Ridgeway at an exciting time of growth. If you have the skills required and wish to express your interest in the role, apply below!