Are you an outstanding New & Used Sales Leader?
Our Client is part of Europe's largest Dealer Group. With around 350 dealerships in the UK alone and further locations in the United States, we are hard to beat for career prospects.
Due to the increasing performance of their business they now require a New & Used Sales Team Leader of the highest calibre to join the busy operation at their Peugeot dealership Blackpool. Your role will be to, with the support of the Dealer Principal, drive an increase in both units and additional product sales to ensure the Sales Department continues to exceed the monthly profit targets. In order to achieve this you will take overall responsibility for the coaching and leadership of their newly established Sales Team whilst ensuring their compliance with General Insurance regulations.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Lead, motivate, coach and inspire others to achieve.
• Maximise sales and profit opportunities through effective enquiry management.
• Focus on achieving goals by implementing daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
· Demonstrate an overriding belief in exceptional customer care and satisfaction.
• Demonstrate an impeccable ability in business administration; especially within the used car arena.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• Be an existing Sales Leader operating within a busy volume environment or have the relevant experience and be looking for the next step in your career.
• Have a proven track record of achieving manufacturer and company targets.
• Have a particular penchant for a volume used car operation.
• Be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills with drive and an enthusiasm for teamwork.
Being part of Europe’s largest Motor Retail Group this crucial role offers a company car, an opportunity to have a subsidised second car for a family member, inclusion into company share schemes (as available) and industry leading training from within the group. Recognising this as an opportunity for an individual to really develop their career prospects the remuneration package, including a bonus scheme, is commensurate with this high profile position.
This role requires previous experience within the retail motor industry and therefore will be a pre-requisite for initial interview.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience please click APPLY!