Are you a target driven automotive sales executive / manager looking to take your next steps in your career?
My client are a family-owned and run business which prides itself on great customer service. They currently have 11 dealerships across Yorkshire, specialising in Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Volvo & Kia, plus a Car Clinic. Since 1966, they have worked hard to build the best relationship with their customers and they are proud that so many recommend them to family and friends. Their dealerships are also recognised by the respective car manufacturer as offering the highest standards of customer service and care.
Due to continued success they are currently seeking to recruit an exceptional Automotive Sales Team Leader to join the team at their Mitsubishi dealership in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Reporting in to the Dealer Principal you will be responsible for:
· Operational sales requirements of the site to include stock purchasing, finance & insurance related sales/development
· Maintaining team motivation to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
· Vehicle valuations
· Compliance with consumer credit directive and FSA
· Financial management accounts understanding and interpretation
· Maintaining the high level of Customer service that our customers expect
The ideal candidate will have experience in roles such as Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager or be a driven Sales Executive looking to take the next steps in their career. You will be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team to achieve KPI’s. A highly developed sales ability is essential to be considered for this position.
So if you feel you are ready to take your next steps in your career as an Automotive Sales Team Leader then APPLY TODAY!
Automotive Sales Team Leader
Role Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Market Leading Salary