Self Employed Business Development Manager – Motor Finance
OTE £35-40,000 uncapped.
Positions available in – Newcastle Upon Tyne, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Leeds, Hull, Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Cardiff, Milton Keynes.
Part of the Creditplus Group, Dealerplus offers a unique Motor Finance IT solution linked to one of the UK’s largest brokerage operations. In addition to our IT we also benefit from being able to offer our clients customer introductions. Our business has expanded rapidly during the recession due to the strength of our services. As part of our growth plan we are looking for Business Development Managers to manage the needs of our dealer base.
Our Business Development Managers are required to manage the need of our existing Motor Dealers, whilst actively looking for new accounts. The position is field based. Account introductions will be passed over from the internal sales team, and KPI’s are set around conversion and retention of introductions. Demonstrating our online processing platform to potential clients will be a daily activity and the key to continual business success. Full training will be given to successful applicants.
Monthly reviews will be with the National Sales Manager on territory.
• True relationship builder
• Comfortable dealing with multiple decision makers/influencers
• Affiliation to the automotive finance industry
• Strong IT knowledge/ skills
• Driving licence and own transport
• Ability to demonstrate previous success in account management
• Existing dealer contacts
• Previous experience running own business
• Ability to discuss all motor industry products (PCP, HP, LP)
• Knowledge of non prime motor finance
Please send covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com