Our client is one of the world’s leading digital automotive agencies, working with leading automotive brands. They work with car manufacturers and their dealers helping them to attract, convert and retain customers through the digital channel. The agency is looking for a self-motivated and highly proactive Senior Account Manager to join this exciting and dynamic business, managing the day-to-day relationship with one of our key global clients and bringing digital expertise as well as thought leadership to continuously develop and grow that relationship.
Your primary responsibility will be to become the key point of contact for the client centrally and key stakeholders globally on all matters relating to the daily running of the account, helping to develop and grow this account. You will be fully accountable for ensuring that they consistently deliver a service which exceeds client expectations and effectively responds to the client’s requirements on a day-to-day basis.
• Digital marketing experience is essential with knowledge of the latest industry developments such as Search Engine Optimisation, social media and customer relationship management.
• Automotive experience is desired with an understanding of the retail sector.
• Proven report writing and analytical skills are essential, as is the ability to interpret reports and metrics in order to maximise every business opportunity.
• Ability to plan and prioritise personal activities in line with targets and team objectives, working to strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills and commercial aptitude are essential
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) are essential, whilst experience of SAP is desirable.
• Must be highly organised, proactive and a natural forward thinker.
• Must possess a strong client-facing presence along with the ability to network and present compelling sales pitches. Able to develop and maintain good relationships with all clients internally and externally.
• Must be confident, articulate, self-motivated and driven with the ability to work on own initiative as well as being an excellent presenter and strong negotiator.
• Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work as part of a team, work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines, as well as being flexible in their approach to all situations.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.