A marketing agency is seeking an Senior Account Manager to join their client services team working on an automotive manufacturer account. The agency has responsibility for the manufacturer’s dealer network marketing across the UK.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be a key member of the Retail Support account team and have regular client contact with this automotive manufacturer.
Key responsibilities include:
• Client/Retailer management - ability to control and steer potentially challenging discussions, ideas/ briefs
• Find and develop practical working solutions for retail clients marketing needs, that also meet the brand guidelines
• Ability to consult with retail clients and build strong working relationships
• Ability to understand and review retail clients businesses to ensure that all solutions are practically applyable.
• Development of the manufacturer’s CI policy, to ensure consistent messages across all markets and media
• Campaign Delivery - Creative development and production of bespoke retailer marketing materials according to retailer brief
• Retailer planning and campaign planning advice and support including quarterly marketing plan review and approval for designated retail groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Have experience in a marketing communications role ideally either in the automotive or another retail sector.
• Experience working in a marketing agency would be highly advantageous
• Marketing expertise and confidence to liaise at all levels within the client’s retail network
• Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Have a strong work ethic and be highly client focused
• Good general understanding on Microsoft Office desktop packages
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
For further opportunities in the automotive industry visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk