A marketing agency is seeking a Senior Account Manager to work on an automotive manufacturer’s retail marketing account. You will form a key part of the agency team and you will work closely with other agency team members and a field based team.
Your main duties will include:
• Responsibility for the day-to-day client relationship across key accounts
• Utilising dealer marketing knowledge to enhance the current service
• Working closely with the key stakeholders to enhance the dealer marketing service provided
• Proposing and managing new ideas across all areas of dealer marketing
• Managing the update of all the manufacturer’s quarterly finance offers across all materials
• Running comprehensive client reports and advising on forward strategy
• Taking and creating creative briefs and briefing the studio on required asset amends
• Ensuring all assets are delivered on time and within budget across all clients
• Working closely with Regional Marketing Managers to leverage field knowledge and feedback to the agency team
• Attending regular off-site dealer meetings to gain an understanding of the dealer requirements
• Presenting dealer marketing strategy to key stakeholders supported by Account Director
The successful candidate will have:
A background in automotive dealer marketing with either a manufacturer, an agency or dealer
Account Management experience
An understanding of the full marketing mix along with the operations of a busy design and development studio
Be educated to degree level or equivalent
Demonstrate excellent client service skills
Excellent communication skills - written and verbal with good copywriting skills
The ability to work to deadlines and with good attention to detail
Be self-motivated, organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Be creative and able to think around problems
Have strong presentation skills
Be IT literate
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.