AGA Performance is an established Training and Development company with a successful 25 year track-record improving people performance for ‘blue chip’ clients. We are looking for a dynamic Training and Development professional to help take our business into the future.
The Senior Account Manager will be a dynamic and articulate ‘all-rounder’ with depth and breadth of experience in L&D – needs analysis, skills training, coaching and competence assessment.
- Effectively manage client relationships, training projects and resources to ensure high quality outputs and excellent customer service
- Provide high value training and development consultancy to our clients, with the ability to develop well structured solutions to address client needs
- Personally deliver training courses, design programmes, or conduct assessments depending on the needs of the business and on personal capacity
- Support the AGA team in new Business Development activities
Your Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- At least 8 years experience in senior training and development roles, with a deep understanding of training, assessment and coaching practices
- A highly professional and credible approach
- A natural client service orientation, with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills with an eye for detail and quality
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Real energy and commitment and a genuine enthusiasm for people development
- A University Degree, or equivalent
Our offices are located in Brentford, West London and clients mostly south of Birmingham.