World leading manufacturer with a diverse and industry leading product range require an administrator to assist
in various tasks including event management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience administrator to work within a busy department with an opportunity for development.
This is a one year temporary assignment with a potential for extension.
Key Responsibilities as Administrator
Your role will be to work as part of a team responsible for being a central point of contact for all enquiries.
Key responsibilites include:
- Manage internal PR activities for the department - emails, special requirements for events etc.
- Responsibility for managing day to day running of event budget
- Assist with budget preparation throughout the year
- Prepare for monthly meeting with Legal and Finance Depts. for aged debt
- Analyse and check Cost centre reports from Finance
- Organise contracts with Legal Dept.
- Organise and manage event requests.
- Co-ordinate and assist with licensing activity of the department
- Keep communication with licensees and manage royalties
This challenging and demanding role will require someone who has a high level of organisational, administrative and communication skills. Key personal attributes include strong customer service skills, high level of energy and enthusiasm, an ability to learn quickly, 'roll up their sleeves/give it a go' mentality and a strong problem solver. Other skills required are good PC literacy, ideally Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a number of roles in this sector that we are currently working on, please visit our website: signetresources.com to find out more.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Andrea Frith
Follow us on Twitter: @signetresources
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.