Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Are you a successful Marketing Executive from the automotive industry looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team at our head office in Oxford.
This is a newly created role within a busy Marketing department who support our nationwide group of car and commercial vehicle dealerships, with this in mind it is essential that you have experience of working within the automotive industry.
Senior Marketing Executive key responsibilities:
• To help create and implement marketing campaigns
• Liaise with the manufacturers we represent
• Co-ordination of group-wide marketing initiatives
• Regular communication with dealerships
• Performance analysis of campaigns
• Play a key role within the Marketing team to improve our competitiveness in the market
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive:
• Automotive experience is highly desired
• Passionate about marketing
• Confident communicator
• Highly organised and able to work under pressure
• High competence level through all Microsoft Office programmes
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting our latest offers via both online and offline channels. We are looking for a confident, organised and pro-active individual who can play a leading role in the success of our campaigns across the board with relevant knowledge from the automotive industry.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.