Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £22,500 OTE £25,000
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. They have been trading for over 17 years. They believe their longevity is down to their commitment to their customers.
Due to a position becoming free unexpectedly they are now seeking a Service Advisor for their dealership in Hemel Hempstead.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
· Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
· Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
· Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
· Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
· Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
· Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
· Produce customer invoices
· Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
The ideal Service Advisor:
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.