Salary: £16,000 + Bonus
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Service Advisor for their dealership in Redcar.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
· Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
· Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
· Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
· Achieve Product Sales Targets and excellent Customer Satisfaction Survey scores
· Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
· Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
· Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
· Produce customer invoices
· Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
The ideal Service Advisor:
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
· Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
Employees can enjoy:
· 22 days holiday per year
· A long term career with a stable market leader
· Full support and training
· A competitive remuneration package
To become a member of their winning team apply today
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.