Service Advisor – Automotive
Location: Heathrow and Byfleet
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
We are a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful Vauxhall Dealer Group, established in 2006.
Over the past eight years they have been recognised with several industry awards including the 2011 Motor Trader Business Management Award and 2012 Motor Trader Marketing Award, as well as being shortlisted in the Most Improved Business and the Training award categories in 2013.
Due to continuing business requirements, we are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join the team at their dealership in Heathrow and Byfleet.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, the successful Service Advisor will be responsible for:
· Promoting the core values of Now Vauxhall, Welcome, Rapport, Up-sell, Up-date & Thank you
· Arranging bookings ensuring that the personal/vehicle details are correct
· Printing and pre-conditioning of job cards ahead of visit
· Pre contact customer ahead of visit as relevant to confirm visit C/D, L/car docs i.e. Drivers Licence
· Face to face contact managing the visit from start to finish
· Ensuring accurate entries of customer details are recorded on to the database
· Offer and sell available products to customers to agreed targets
· Ensure costs and method of payment is establish before work is started and take payments
· Regular repair updating to customers ensuring a smooth and professional service
· Explain invoice, VHC and work carried out on collection of vehicle
· Carry out customer follow ups following visit ensuring visit and work done was all ok
· Contact "no shows" daily to rebook jobs
· Control issue and return of loan cars to meet business and legal requirements
· Manage work in progress daily, rebook customers where parts have been ordered
· Undertake all other relevant duties associated within the role of Service Advisor as directed
The ideal Service Advisor will have a proven track record within the motor trade. You will be a confident communicator with a professional and friendly manner. You will put customer service at the forefront of everything you do to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. You will also:
· Be computer literate
· Ideally have a full UK driving license
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary of £23,000 subject to experience + upsell bonus and performance bonus, company pension and 20 days paid holiday rising to 22 days after two years. Your basic salary is paid monthly an, bonus a month in arrears.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced motor trade professional to progress their career with a well known dealer group so if you feel you have the skills experience to excel in the role of Service Advisor, please apply below.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.