Service Advisor - Automotive
Salary: £20,700 + Bonus
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Established in 1963, Trident Garages are a small family business. We are a franchised Honda main dealer in Ottershaw and our branch offers a full range of dealership services.
Due to continued growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join our dealership in Ottershaw.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
• Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
• Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
• Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
• Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
• Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
• Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
• Produce customer invoices
• Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
The ideal Service Advisor:
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
• Experience and knowledge of Kerridge
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.