Are you a successful Service Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Service Advisor for their Ford Dealership in Darlington
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs
· Managing all communication via telephone, email and face to face in an efficient and courteous manner
· Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles,
· Liaise with the workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer’s vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have experience working in a Franchise Dealership on a service desk (or have experience in a similar role with transferable skills).
· Have the ability to upsell at every opportunity
· Be KPI driven
· Come from within the Motor trade
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits