Are you a successful Service Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Service Advisor for their Jaguar Dealership in Hanley
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs
· Managing all communication via telephone, email and face to face in an efficient and courteous manner
· Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles,
· Liaise with the workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer’s vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have experience working in a Franchise Dealership on a service desk (or have experience in a similar role with transferable skills).
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Advisor
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits